High Risk Diabetic Foot: Treatment and Prevention 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1420083015]
Emphasizing a team approach that includes the practicing podiatrist, endocrinologist, diabetologist, vascular surgeon, orthopedist, and infectious disease specialist, The High Risk Diabetic Foot provides a thorough and detailed resource on the management of complex diabetic foot problems. This comprehensive text is an essential tool that will enable physicians to reduce infections and amputations through careful examination, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
Key features in The High Risk Diabetic Foot include:
- A full section devoted to the prevention of amputation
- High-quality images for accurate diagnosis
- Chapters organized by epidemiology, classification and staging, diagnosis, special studies, and medical and surgical management
- Summary tables and flow charts for quick reference
- A discussion of the co-morbidities associated with diabetic foot pathology, including sensory neuropathy, painful neuropathy, peripheral vascular disease, food wounds, and more
- Identification of the level of medical evidence associated with treatment recommendations
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.