Herzog’s CCU Book
[amazon_link asins=’1496362616′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’13a907da-804a-11e8-abd3-abad822de8e0′]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Geared to any health care professional practicing in or rotating into a CCU, this quick referenceadopts a similar format to the author’s highly regarded Cardiac Care Unit Survival Guide. Packed with full-page diagnosis treatment algorithms and management pathways, Herzog’s CCU Bookensures you acquire in-depth knowledge and understand the subtleties in treating the different kinds of patients you encounter in a CCU setting.
- Richly illustrated algorithms and pathways for making accurate diagnosis, treatment, care management, and patient education decisions.
- Organized to help you quickly access pathophysiology, epidemiology, testing, and therapy information for angina, acute coronary syndrome, arrhythmias, organ failure, and other cardiac conditions.
- Perfect for physicians, residents, cardiac care and critical care nurses, physician assistants, and other CCU practitioners.
- Identifies what you need to tell the patient and family members about the patient’s stay and condition.
- Edited by the Director of the CCU at St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center and author of Lippincott Williams & Wilkins’ The Cardiac Care Unit Survival Guide.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time—providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.