Harrison’s Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, 2e
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071814949]
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine – as only Harrison’s can cover it
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015.
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to pulmonary and critical care medicine that appear in Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Eighteenth Edition, this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
- Complete, current coverage of essential pulmonary and critical care medicine topics, including respiratory disorders, respiratory diseases, general approach to the critically ill patient, common critical illnesses and syndromes, and disorders complicating critical illnesses and their management
- An important opening section “Diagnosis of Respiratory Disorders” that provides a systems overview, beginning with approach to the patient with disease of the respiratory system
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- 140 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 18e
- Content updates and new developments since the publication of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e
- 43 chapters written by physicians who are recognized experts in the field of pulmonary and critical care medicine
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.