Handbook of Toxicology, Second Edition 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0849303702]
Working in the laboratory or office, you use a diverse assortment of basic information to design, conduct, and interpret toxicology studies and to perform risk assessments. The Second Edition of the best-selling Handbook of Toxicology gives you the information you need in a single reference source.
NEW IN THIS EDITION:
- Expanded coverage of inhalation toxicology, neurotoxicology, and histopathology
- Additional regulatory chapters dealing with pesticides, medical devices, consumer products, and world-wide notification of new chemicals
- Areas of toxicology missing from the first edition such as ecotoxicology and in vitro toxicology
- A chapter providing extensive overview of the toxicology of metals
- Two chapters on basic male and female endocrinology and related toxicology
- Information on differences in physiological and biochemical parameters between children and adults
- References to Web site sources of valuable information
- Over 200 new tables and figures
THE SINGLE SOURCE FOR THE INFORMATION YOU USE MOST FREQUENTLY
Updated and expanded, this unique book includes practical reference information useful to toxicologists in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, contract laboratories, regulatory agencies, and academia. To help you find information quickly and easily, data is arranged by toxicology subspecialty and each chapter begins with a detailed listing of information presented. Containing over 700 tables and figures, Handbook of Toxicology, Second Edition gives you a single source for the information you use most often.
Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.