Handbook of Applied Therapeutics Ninth Edition
This must-have resource for pharmacy, PA, and NP students, as well as practicing clinicians, presents drug-related content in a bulleted, tabular, quick-access format to support therapeutic decision-making at the point-of-care.
Now available in both mobile and print formats, this updated Ninth Edition provides in-depth information on the latest drug treatments for more than 85 diseases and conditions, including heart failure, schizophrenia, viral hepatitis, and diabetes mellitus.
- Trusted therapeutic content based on Applied Therapeutics, 10e is presented in a concise, bulleted, quick-reference format.
- Detailed algorithms and charts guide you through complex therapeutic decisions.
- Hundreds of tables provide rapid access to comparative drug information, pharmacokinetic properties, treatment options, dosing guidelines, risk factors, and disease information.
- The easy-to-follow outline format makes it ideal for times when you need a quick review of drug treatments and therapeutic approaches for a specific disease.
- A user-friendly, two-color design makes information easy to find.
- Thoroughly up-to-date content reflects how new drugs are incorporated into contemporary therapeutic practices
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.