Goldfrank’s Toxicologic Emergencies, Ninth Edition (Goldfrank’s Toxicologic Emergenciess)) 9th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071605932]
The most trusted, rigorous, and up-to-date toxicology resource and educational companion available – now in full color
A Doody’s Core Title ESSENTIAL PURCHASE for 2011!
Goldfrank’s Toxicologic Emergencies continues to be the source you can turn to first for any poisoning or overdose. The text provides clear information on every aspect of toxicologic emergencies, from pharmacology to clinical presentation to management.
Fully referenced and featuring a consistent organization, Goldfrank’s begins with an in-depth examination of general principles of medical toxicology. It then progresses to the biochemical principles and molecular basis of toxicology, and provides detailed insight into how xenobiotics affect vital signs, organs, and systems throughout the body. Next, a wide spectrum of clinically important exposures — including drugs, plants, metals, household products, occupational and environmental xenobiotics are covered within logical categories for easy access to information. Finally, the book concludes with sections on principles of practicing clinical toxicology in today’s challenging healthcare environment.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Full-color design and uniformly drawn figures clarify key concepts
- Special Considerations focus on decision-making in unique toxicologic circumstances, that influence clinical practice and have the potential to improve patient care
- Antidotes in Depth, following pertinent chapters, place each antidote in its proper context to ensure immediate availability of essential information relevant for clinical use
- More clinically-relevant figures and quick-reference tables
- Online learning center, available at www.goldfrankstoxicology.com, includes case studies, and a database of multiple choice questions that allow you to create a custom test for review and study.
- Every chapter is thoroughly rewritten and new chapters are added to reflect the very latest thinking in the field
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.