Goldberger’s Clinical Electrocardiography: A Simplified Approach, 9e 9th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323401694]
Ideal for students and as a review for practicing clinicians, Goldberger’s Clinical Electrocardiography explains the fundamentals of ECG interpretation and analysis, helping facilitate an understanding of rhythm disorders and the relevant clinical outcomes. The authors take readers through the nuts and bolts of ECG, using Dr. Ary Goldberger’s award-winning teaching style to clarify complex concepts in an easy-to-read manner. You’ll learn simple waveform analysis and beyond to present ECGs as they are used in hospital wards, outpatient clinics, emergency departments, and most especially intensive care units – where the recognition of normal and abnormal patterns is the starting point in patient care.
- Includes Clinical Pearls and Review Points in each chapter, as well as indispensable self-tests on interpreting and using ECGs to formulate diagnoses.
- Covers the nuts and bolts of ECG, explaining how to read the data and then interpret the subsequent clinical findings.
- Features practical, comprehensive coverage of the true-to-life clinical appearance of ECGs.
- Provides ECG differential diagnoses so you can answer the question, “What else could it be?”
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Includes new self-assessment ECGs and questions in the Expert Consult eBook.
- Enhances your understanding of difficult concepts through several new illustrations and animations.
- Highlights the latest information on intraventricular and atrioventricular (AV) conduction disturbances; sudden cardiac arrest; myocardial ischemia and infarction; drug toxicities; and electronic pacemakers and ICDs.