A Diagnostic Atlas of Tumors of the Upper Aero-Digestive Tract: A Transnasal Video Endoscopic Approach 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=041546630X]
A Diagnostic Atlas of Tumors of the Upper Aero-Digestive Tract brings readers up to date on the correct identification and diagnosis of malignancies of the larynx, pharynx, and esophagus. The atlas provides broad-based coverage of these anatomical areas and highlights the different pathologies physicians may encounter.
Key features of this illustrated guide include: A thorough exploration of the entire upper aero-digestive tract and its pathologies Recent advances in flexible endoscopy, which makes visualization, identification, biopsy, and treatment of conditions of the upper aero-digestive tract easier and possible under local anesthesia in an outpatient setting More than 170 high-quality images Accompanying video clips of the technology available online
Accessible and concise, the book is suitable for a range of readers, including: Oncologists, Otolaryngologists, Gastroenterologists, Respiratory and ENT physicians, Maxillo-facial, thoracic, and upper gastrointestinal surgeons, medical students, nurses, and medical trainees.
- Provides a practical overview that details the advantages and pitfalls in transnasal laryngoesophagoscopy
- Includes analysis and current treatment of both benign and malignant cancers of the nasopharynx, nose/sinuses, oral cavity, oropharynx, larynx, hypopharynx, trachea, esophagus, and thyroid
- Contains illustrated case examples
- Covers the challenges of this diagnostic approach and the techniques that minimize patients’ discomfort
- Details the choice of treatment and the options and limitations
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE