Gabbe’s Obstetrics Essentials: Normal & Problem Pregnancies 1st Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0323609740′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’6f104997-91d5-11e8-9b8f-cd384304187d’]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Ideal for residents, fellows in training, and obstetric practitioners who need a quick review in practice, Gabbe’s Obstetrics Essentials is a portable, high-yield reference designed to put must-know obstetric information at your fingertips. Taken from Gabbe’s Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies, this concise resource compiles the most essential information from the best-selling text into one convenient handbook. You’ll find key content in an easy-to-read bulleted format, providing a well-rounded and authoritative overview of all aspects of obstetrics.
- Focuses solely on obstetrics with only the most important, clinically relevant points included, making it a quick and reliable way to find answers, confirm clinical decisions, or guide initial assessments.
- Includes key points at the beginning of each chapter, specially selected figures and tables, and a glossary of terms for efficient study and fast reference.
- Features clinically important information throughout, with additional foundational content provided online.
- Keeps you up to date with fast-changing issues such as vaginal birth after caesarian delivery, placenta accrete, obesity, and obstetric ultrasound.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.