Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology: For Nursing and Healthcare Students 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1119055520]
Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology for Nursing and Healthcare Students is a succinct but complete overview of the structure and function of the human body, with clinical applications throughout. Designed specifically for nursing and healthcare students, the new edition of this best-selling textbook provides a user-friendly, straightforward, jargon-free introduction to the subject.
- Clinical considerations and scenarios throughout showing how the material can be applied to daily practice
- Featuring over 300 superb full colour illustrations
- Now includes a boxed feature throughout on medicines management; providing information concerning a variety of medicines used in the care and management of people that are related to the body system of the chapter
- The ‘Conditions’ feature within each chapter provides you with a list of disorders that are associated with the topics discussed, helping relate theory to practice
- Each chapter includes learning outcomes, test your knowledge, scenarios, activities and summaries.
- Includes a list of prefixes and suffixes, as well as normal values, and a glossary of terms
- Supported by enhanced online resources with fantastic extras for both lecturers and students, including an image bank, online glossary, flashcards, interactive multiple choice questions, examples of patient notes, and more
This edition is now supported by an accompanying study guide to facilitate the learning and revision of the content within this book: ‘Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology Workbook: A Study Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Students’
Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.