Foot and Ankle Radiology Second Edition
- Get comprehensive coverage of everything you need to know about the principles of radiographic interpretation, normal and variant radiographic anatomy and development of the foot and ankle, and systematic evaluation of bone and joint disorders, as well as bone and joint abnormalities.
- Make the most of all imaging procedures with new content on MR, CT, PET, SPECT, and musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Address challenging issues with confidence, thanks to new chapters on The Diabetic Foot and Postoperative Evaluation and Complications.
- Visualize key concepts, disorders, and procedures easily with more than 1,000 high-quality radiographs and full-color illustrations.
- Quickly see how to systematically analyze a radiograph and identify conditions that are intrinsic to the foot or that represent manifestations of extrinsic disease.
- Gain a better understanding of both normal and variant radiographic anatomy, as well as both adult and pediatric imaging of the foot and ankle.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- A highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- The ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.