First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, Second Edition (First Aid Series) 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071743952]
The essential companion for your first two years of medical school
From Tao Le, author of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, 2e provides you with a solid understanding of the basic sciences relative to human organ systems with which all medical students must be familiar. The second edition has been completely revised to feature a more student-friendly and approachable text, an updated high-yield rapid review section, new images, and more.
- Delivers comprehensive single-source coverage of the entire second year of medical school
- Includes important background material most other reviews leave out
- Covers the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE
- Offers full-color images, learning aids, tables, and concise text to streamline your study and help you excel in coursework and on the USMLE
- Provides a practical framework for understanding the anatomy, physiology, pathohysiology, and pharmacology of each human organ system
- Mirrors the table of content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate study
- Written by students who aced the USMLE and reviewed by top faculty
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.