Fields Virology (Knipe, Fields Virology)-2 Volume Set Sixth, 2-volume set Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451105630]
Fields Virology is the authoritative reference book for virology, providing definitive coverage of all aspects of virology, including thorough coverage of virus biology as well as replication and medical aspects of specific virus families. With the regular outbreaks of influenza, noroviruses as well as other emerging and re-emerging viruses it is essential to have the most up-to-date information available.
With this Sixth Edition, all chapters have been completely updated, an important new emphasis has been placed on virus discovery and emerging viruses. Viruses associated with cancer, including the new human polyomaviruses, are highlighted in this Sixth Edition and new chapters have been added on circoviruses and mimiviruses.
While the main focus of this edition continues to be on viruses, information on prions and the infectious spongiform encephalopathies are also included.
• 2-volume set
• Full color throughout with over 1,000 illustrations in total and most chapters provide key figures for use as lecture slides
• Online companion website with fully searchable text, all references linked to PubMed and additional material not found in the print for access to content anytime
• New coverage of emerging and viruses, including those causing influenza and HIV
• Updated coverage of viruses and cancer
• Coverage includes virus structure, virus entry, replication, and assembly, virus-host cell interactions, host immune responses and vaccines, antiviral therapeutics, virus evolution and immunization
• Thorough coverage of all viruses of medical importance, including both basic science and clinical features
• New chapters on circoviruses and mimiviruses and a new section on Chikungunya virus have been added
• Important advances in antivirals, including new HCV protease inhibitors and HIV integrase inhibitors
Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.