Family Therapy Homework Planner, Second Edition 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0470504390]
Features new and updated assignments and exercises to meet the changing needs of mental health professionals
The Family Therapy Homework Planner, Second Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- New and updated homework assignments consistent with evidence-based therapies and grouped by presenting problems including adoption, communication issues, interracial family problems, sexual abuse, and school concerns
- 78 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered by families in therapy, such as family-of-origin interference, depression in family members, divorce, financial conflict, adolescent and parent conflicts, traumatic life events, and dependency issues
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments that are cross-referenced to The Family Therapy Treatment Planner, Second Edition—so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or problem
- A CD-ROM that contains all the exercises in a word-processing format—allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients’ unique styles and needs
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners® series:
Treatment Planners cover all the necessary elements for developing formal treatment plans, including detailed problem definitions, long-term goals, short-term objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSMTM diagnoses.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.