Family Practice Examination and Board Review, Third Edition 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071781854]
An engagingly written case-based review for the Family Medicine Board Examination and the USMLE Step 3
Family Practice Examination and Board Review, Third Edition is the ideal study guide for the primary and recertification exam in family medicine and for licensure exams. The third edition has been completely updated with new cases, new questions, and new study results–and you’ll also find new bits of humor that make the book fun to read and your study more enjoyable. This trusted review has been applauded by residents and students for its “building-block approach” to teaching that assures you understand one subject before moving on to the next.
- More than 360 progressive case studies that reflect the realities of clinical practice and prepare you for your exams
- A 149-question final exam with answers referenced to pages in the book
- Detailed answer explanations for most questions that explain not only why an answer is right, but why the other answers are wrong
- Comprehensive coverage of ALL topics on the boards and recertifying exam
- Super-effective learning aids such as Quick Quizzes, learning objectives, clinical pearls, and more
- Color photographs of conditions most easily diagnosed by appearance
- Written not only to help you pass your exams, but to also update your knowledge of family medicine with state-of-the-art information
- An outstanding refresher for primary care physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.