Essentials of Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered States 4th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451190808]
Prepare your students for their future careers with Essentials of Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health States, 4/e. This clear, readable, and student-friendly text delivers “need to know” disease content, along with the essential foundation in science that nursing, physician assistant, pharmacology, advanced health science, and medical students need to succeed in their future careers. Approaching the topic as an exploration of pathophysiology, the book relates normal body functioning to the physiologic changes that occur as a result of disease and provides concise yet complete coverage of how the body works.
The Fourth Edition builds on the book’s extremely successful art program and the “Understanding” feature and incorporates summary concept boxes after each section. In addition, an expanded, robust, and flexible suite of supplements, including a Study Guide, over 40 advanced 3-D animations, prepU, and Lippincott’s CoursePoint, provide students with all the tools they need to succeed.
- Learning Objectives for each chapter provide an outline of key content that must be mastered.
- Journal Articles by chapter, updated for this edition, offer access to current research available in LWW journals.
- Concepts in Action Animations for every chapter help students master key topics.
- New! More than 40 Advanced, 3-D Narrated Animations help students master complex pathophysiological concepts.
- A Spanish-English Audio Glossary provides terms and phrases for communicating with patients in Spanish.
- Monographs of the most commonly prescribed drugs provide up-to-date information.
- 600 NCLEX-style Review Questions help students improve their test-taking skills and prepare for the NCLEX.
- A Dosage Calculations Question & Review Question Bank gives students practice in math skills and calculating drug dosages and reinforce key topics of the course.
download this book free here
PART I http://upsto.re/v9DhG6i
PART II http://upsto.re/v9DiMHK
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.