Essential Practical Prescribing (Essentials) 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1118837738]
Essential Practical Prescribing is an important new textbook with a clinical, ward-based focus. It is specifically designed to help new foundation doctors working on the hospital wards and in the community, as well as medical students preparing for the Prescribing Safety Assessment.
Using an accessible format, Essential Practical Prescribing demonstrates how to manage common medical conditions, and explains the logic behind each decision. It also emphasises common pitfalls leading to drug errors, and highlights drugs that could cause harm in certain situations. Organised by hospital department, it outlines the correct management of conditions, as well as highlighting the typical trials of a junior doctor.
Essential Practical Prescribing:
- Contains a range of learning methods within each chapter including: key topics, learning objectives, case studies, DRUGS checklists, “Top-Tips”, advice on guidelines and evidence, and key learning points
- Uses patient histories to set the scene and enhance the clinical emphasis
- Offers examples of correctly completed drug charts throughout, which are also available online
- Is an ideal companion for Prescribing Safety Assessment (PSA) preparation
- Includes a companion website at www.wileyessential.com/prescribing featuring MCQs and downloadable DRUGS checklists and drug charts
Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.