Endoscopy in Liver Disease 1st Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Liver disease is an increasingly common cause of mortality, and its management is often complex and challenging. Endoscopy has in recent times undergone a period of rapid progress, with numerous novel and specialized endoscopic modalities that are of increasing value in the investigation and management of the patient with liver disease. As the technology in endoscopy expands, both as a diagnostic and interventional procedure, so does the role of the endoscopist in liver disease.
This full colour book and companion website offer a comprehensive guidance as to when, why, and how to perform endoscopy to best manage your patients.
- Brings together two key areas – liver disease and endoscopy – into one expert clinical textbook
- Covers the entire spectrum of clinical problems that gastroenterologists and endoscopists face while managing patients with liver disease
- Includes the latest management guidelines from the key international societies, such as the ASGE, AASLD, EASL and BSG
- Well illustrated with over 150 high-quality colour images
- 11 high-quality videos illustrating optimum endoscopy practice, all clearly referenced in the text
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.