ECG Rounds 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071807632]
NEARLY 200 TRACINGS AND 150 CASES TEACH YOU THE ART AND SCIENCE OF ECG INTERPRETATION
Written to be the go-to resource for residents and students on cardiology rotation, ECG Rounds replicates the experience of having a master clinician rounding with you–skillfully linking ECG abnormalities to a particular case.
The author presents a set of tracings, which when taken together, demonstrate most of the abnormalities that a generalist physician trainee should be familiar with. Each tracing is followed by clinical questions and fully explained answers designed to reinforce important electrocardiographic concepts.
192 TRACINGS DETAIL:
- Normals, Normal Variants, and Artifacts
- Narrow Complex Tachycardias
- Wide Complex Tachycardias
- Bradycardias and Blocks
- Chamber Enlargement and Hypertrophy
- Myocardium, Pericardium, and Pulmonary Artery
- Ingestions, Electrolyte Abnormalities, and Exposures
- Syndromes, Riddles, and Miscellaneous ArrhythmiaRather than encouraging you to memorize endless facts, ECG Rounds focuses on practical interpretation based on reasoning and process. The design allows you to choose tracings by level of difficulty, teaching topic, or sequentially as presented in the book.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.