Ear Reconstruction 2nd ed. 2017 Edition
- Reconstruction of the tragus and creation of the external auditory canal – key considerations when planning or performing a reconstruction of the ear.
- New concepts on the surgical anatomy of the ear – essential knowledge for plastic surgeons when performing the operation.
- Traumatic amputation of the ear – a common and severe social and organic problem. Discussions are presented that address the cause of the problem, as well as guidelines for surgeons during first aid in order to provide adequate reconstruction.
- Ear reconstruction for reparation of deformities caused by piercing
- Reconstruction of the auricle secondarily to prominent ear surgery
- Reconstruction of the ear after human and animal bite
- Secondary reconstruction of the ear
- Reduction otoplasty – an important procedure whenever the size of the ear negatively impacts the patient’s wellbeing or self-esteem due to imbalanced facial contours. Features important notes on a procedure that leaves inconspicuous scars and creates a normal and natural appearance of the organ’s architecture.
- Post-operative care – special information on how to optimally avoid complications after surgery.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.