CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2015 54th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071824863]
To deliver the best care to your patients, turn to the #1 annually updated guide in internal medicine and clinical practice.
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015.
The 2015 Edition is packed with important NEW information!
For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep, specialty board review, or patient care, there’s a LANGE book that guarantees success.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- Latest 2014 American Heart Association/American College of Cardiology guidelines for anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation, and indications for interventions in valvular heart disease
- Update on the epidemic of opioid-based prescription drug abuse, misuse and overdose, and new section on opioids for chronic, noncancer pain
- Revised treatment options for Helicobacter pylori and chronic hepatitis C
- Latest hypertension information from 2013 UK National Institute of Health and Clinical Excellence and US Joint National Committee (JNC8) Reports
- Discussion of which patients benefit from statins, and indications for high vs. moderate intensity statins, based on 2014 AHA/ACC guidelines
- Scoring tools for assessing the severity of acute pancreatitis
- Revised psychiatric diagnoses in accordance with the Diagnostic Statistical Manual’s 5th edition
No other text links practice and research like CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment! Written by clinicians renowned in their fields, this trusted annual text offers the most current insight into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. You’ll find concise, evidence-based answers to questions about both hospital and ambulatory problems. The streamlined format of each section in this clinical companion is the fastest, easiest way to keep abreast of the latest diagnostic advances, prevention strategies, and cost-effective treatments.
Here’s why CMDT is essential to your clinical practice:
- Strong emphasis on the practical aspects of clinical diagnosis and patient management throughout the broad fields of internal medicine
- Full review of other relevant primary care topics, including obstetrics/gynecology, dermatology, neurology, urology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, geriatrics, women’s health, and palliative care
- Hundreds of medication treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices
- Many helpful diagnostic and treatment algorithms
- Only text with an annual review of advances in HIV treatment
- Recent references with PMID numbers for easy online access
- Many full-color photographs and illustrations
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.