Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology, Fourth Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series) 4th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071801278]
Concise, clinically focused coverage of the major disease entities and therapeutic challenges in cardiology
For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep, specialty board review, or patient care, there’s a LANGE book that guarantees success.
“An excellent reference and review for practicing physicians — Family Medicine reviewing an earlier edition
- Covers all the important management issues in cardiology
- Includes special topics such as pregnancy and heart disease, the use of anticoagulants in heart disease, and the perioperative evaluation of heart disease patients
- Each chapter written by experts in the field
- Logically organized into six sections:
Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease, Ischemic Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, Valvular Disease, Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure, and Systemic Diseases and the Heart
- Consistent chapter presentation includes Essentials of Diagnosis, Clinical Findings, Diagnostic Studies, Treatment, Prevention, and Prognosis
- More than 235 illustrations, including ECGs, imaging studies, drawings, graphs and charts
- NEW CHAPTER on Antiplatelet Therapy • Emphasis on must-know information makes it perfect for board review
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.