Critical Care Nephrology, 3e 3rd Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0323449425′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’0f7f8a5a-61e2-11e8-bbde-ef3026ccf2b9′]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Comprehensive and clinically relevant, the 3rd Edition of Critical Care Nephrology provides authoritative coverage of the latest advances in critical care procedures for patients with renal diseases or disorders. Using common guidelines and standardized approaches to critically ill patients, this multidisciplinary reference facilitates better communication among all physicians who care for critically ill patients suffering from kidney disease, electrolyte and metabolic imbalances, poisoning, severe sepsis, major organ dysfunction, and other pathological events.
- Offers detailed discussions of different forms of organ support, artificial organs, infections, acute illness occurring in chronic hemodialysis patients, and much more.
- Places a special emphasis on therapeutic interventions and treatment procedures for a hands on clinical reference tool.
- Presents information clearly, in a format designed for easy reference – from basic sciences to clinical syndromes to diagnostic tools.
- Covers special populations such as children, diabetic patients, and the elderly.
- An exceptional resource for nephrologists, intensivists, surgeons, or critical care physicians – anyone who treats critically ill renal patients.
- Shares a combined commitment to excellence lead by Drs. Claudio Ronco, Rinaldo Bellomo, John Kellum, and Zaccaria Ricci – unparalleled leaders in this field.
- Addresses key topics with expanded coverage of acute kidney injury, stress biomarkers, and sepsis, including the latest developments on mechanisms and management.
- Provides up-to-date information on extracorporeal therapies from new editor Dr. Zaccaria Ricci.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.