Cornea, 2-Volume Set 5th Edition
Cornea, 2-Volume Set 5th Edition
The only reference available that synthesizes this vast subspecialty into a single trustworthy resource, Cornea, 5th Edition, provides state-of-the-art coverage of the expanding range of contemporary corneal surgery, new diagnostic and imaging technologies, and medical management of corneal and external disease as well as ocular surface disease. Drs. Mark J. Mannis, Edward J. Holland, and a team of more than 200 global experts keep you up to date with both common and more obscure diseases and disorders and the best route to effective treatment and management, making this two-volume text a must-have resource for residents and fellows, general ophthalmologists, and seasoned cornea specialists.
- Features more than 2,300 exceptionally clear illustrations, diagnostic images, and step-by-step surgical photographs that offer superb visual guidance.
- Contains 14 new chapters, including Nanothin DSAEK, Aqueous Deficiency Dry Eye Syndrome, Evaluation of Recurrent Corneal Erosions, Evaluation of the Corneal Ulcer, Contemporary Approaches to the Biosynthetic Cornea, and Topography Guided Photorefractive Keratectomy, and more.
- Includes more than 80 video clips of current corneal surgery techniques, including new clips of the application of amniotic membrane penetrating keratoplasty, Descemet rupture management in DALK, and endothelial keratoplasty among others.
- Covers the latest developments in ocular surface transplantation, including new chapters on Conjunctival Limbal Autograft (CLAU); Living Related Conjunctival Limbal Allograft (Lr-CLAL); Keratolimbal Allograft; Cultivated Limbal Epithelial Transplantation; Simple Limbal Epithelial Transplantation; and Outcomes of Ocular Surface Transplantation.
- Provides key point overviews in each chapter that offer easier access to crucial information.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.