Concise Manual of Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071453660]
All the cosmetic dermatologic surgery techniques you need–and nothing that you don’t!
Successfully performing cosmetic dermatologic surgery starts with mastering techniques… and that’s the focus–the only focus–of this learn-as-you-go guide. Concise Manual of Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery is written by four of the field’s preeminent experts who deliver clear, authoritative guidance on the most essential cosmetic dermatology surgical techniques.
Logically organized by technique instead of problem, the book first reviews the general approach to the dermasurgery patient, providing useful background information before systematically addressing specific surgical procedures. Each templated chapter begins with key points and includes a range of clinically relevant considerations–from set up to common pitfalls–that represent a practitioner’s ideal checklist.
- Systematic approach to coverage of all surgical techniques: flaps and grafts, chemical peels, fat transfer, liposuction, hair transplantation, treatment of varicose and telangiectatic leg veins, blepharoplasty, forehead and face lift, and more
- Streamlined, focused content
- Consistent chapter format that includes key points, indications and contraindications, set up, choice of agents/techniques, a step-by-step description of the technique, and how to avoid potential pitfalls
- Excellent full-color illustrations, including diagrams and clinical photographs
- Chapter on the use of lasers in cosmetic dermatologic surgery
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.