Comprehensive Gynecology, 6e (Comprehensive Gynecology (Mishell/Herbst)) 6th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=032306986X]
Comprehensive Gynecology provides you with complete, timely, and easy access to vital information on all the medical and surgical issues affecting your practice. Whether you’re a resident or practioner, you’ll get all the practical, in-depth coverage you need to stay at the forefront of your field. Now in its sixth edition, this core reference, formerly edited by Drs. Droegemueller, Stenchever, Mishell and Herbst, continues to be your primary resource for in-depth and up-to-date information.
- Stay up to date with the latest gynecologic advances through clear writing, a clinical focus, and a focus on evidence-based practices.
- Prepare for the challenges you’ll face in practice with a completely overhauled legal chapter containing factual scenarios.
- Search the full text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Stay current in your field with the most recent advances in breast care; endoscopy and hysteroscopy; menopausal bone health; legal issues affecting our practice; and much more.
- Access state-of-the-art guidance on the latest applications in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound – and many other essential aspects of today’s practice – through detailed sections on the molecular biology of specific gynecologic malignancies and a new chapter on Fallopian Tube and Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
- Recognize the interactions and influences of female physiology on major disease processes with a new chapter on The Interaction of Medical Diseases and Female Physiology.
- Address every patient’s needs with the Emotional Issues in Gynecology chapter, now modified in partnership with a psychiatrist, and updated information on depression/anxiety treatment.
Comprehensive Gynecology is the must-read text for both residents and established practitioners.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.