Color Atlas of Common Oral Diseases
[amazon_link asins=’B07195G4P2′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’e12cccaf-8608-11e8-8034-99e3f7789ce5′]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
The book’s easy-to-navigate, easy-to-learn-from standard format consists of two-page spreads that provide a narrative overview on one page with color illustrations on the facing page. To integrate oral diagnosis, medicine, pathology, and radiology, the overviews emphasize the clinical description of oral lesions, cover the nature of various disease processes, and provide a brief discussion of cause and treatment options.
- An increased focus on national exam preparation is reflected in end-of-chapter questions, entities, cases, and images.
- Differential Diagnosis Tables added to each section help students distinguish a particular disease or condition from others that have a similar appearance.
- Coverage of new entities, such as Radiopaque Lesions of the Jaw, have been added.
- Additional content on Facial & Neck Lesions has been added.
- A greatly expanded Radiographs section includes 30 new images and up-to-date content.
- Approximately 85 new images enhance the book’s unparalleled photo and illustration program.
- New Student Resources: Case Studies (five per chapter) expand students’ opportunities to apply what they’ve learned to clinical situations. Select Disease Fact Sheets and an image bank.
- A reader-friendly organization presents clinical and radiographic features of common diseases found in the oral cavity according to location, color, surface change, and radiographic appearance.
- Chapter-opening learning objectives help students focus their studies by setting forth what they need to know after completing the chapter.
- Color-coded sections with tabs organize information into logical sections to help students locate information quickly.
- Highlighted key words draw student attention to important concepts.
- Case studies(80 in all) give students an opportunity to apply their knowledge to clinical situations and prepare for the National Board Examinations.
- A comprehensive Glossary offers clear, simple definitions for key terms.
- Expanded instructors’ resources and all-new student resources save instructors time and help students succeed.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.