Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 3e 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0702054089]
Wherever you study or practise obstetrics and gynaecology, a sound knowledge of the clinical aspects will underpin your understanding of the specialty and maximise your ability to make a difference to the care of women and babies.
A perfect companion to Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine, this new edition continues to provide an excellent grounding and framework for handling clinical problems in obstetrics and gynaecology.
“Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology is an excellent choice for interested students looking for a first step to gaining an in-depth and well-rounded knowledge of Obstetrics and Gynaecology or for those on attachment looking to cement knowledge gained on the wards with a well-written, superbly illustrated and helpfully laid-out book.” Reviewed by: James Orr Date: Aug 2014
- Highly illustrated with clear, full-colour line drawings and colour photos.
- Summary boxes and tables throughout.
- Key-points boxes at the end of each chapter.
- The latest information for statistics and genetics.
- Forward-looking approach to obstetrics and gynaecology.
- History and ethics boxes throughout.
- Organized into three sections: Fundamentals, Gynaecology, and Pregnancy and the puerperium.
- New section on sexual and reproductive health
- New chapter on surgery to aligned with the RCOG undergrad curriculum
- Anaesthesia chapter totally reworked.
- Increased coverage of ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage.
- Fully revised and updated throughout.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.