Clinical Neuroanatomy, 28th Edition 28th Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0071847707′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a156f6e7-726e-11e8-9a41-c9ec6ca510fa’]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
A concise, highly visual overview of neuroanatomy and its functional underpinnings
More than 300 color illustrations!
Clinical Neuroanatomy, Twenty-Eighth Edition offers an accessible, easy-to-remember synopsis of neuroanatomy and its functional and clinical implications. Since many of us learn and remember better when material is presented visually, this acclaimed resource includes not only clinical material such as brain scans and pathological specimens, but also hundreds of diagrams and tables that are designed to be clear and memorable.
Here’s why Clinical Neuroanatomy is essential for board review or as a clinical refresher:
• NEW SECTION summarizes the most important take-away lessons from each chapter
• More than 300 full-color illustrations
• A unique chapter on Introduction to Clinical Thinking puts neuroanatomy in clear clinical perspective
• Numerous CT and MRI scans
• Block diagrams illustrate actions of each muscle (essential for the clinical motor examination)
• Hundreds of diagrams and tables encapsulate important information
• Essentials for the Clinical Neuroanatomist list appears in each chapter
• Clear and memorable root-by-root and nerve-by-nerve illustrations of sensory areas and muscle intervention
• Coverage of the basic structure and function of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves as well as clinical presentations of disease processes involving specific structures
• Emphasizes must-know concepts, facts, and structures
• Appendices include The Neurologic Examination, Testing Muscle Function, Spinal Nerves and Plexuses, and Questions and Answers
• Case studies demonstrate how concepts apply to real-world clinical situations
If your practice or education would benefit from an engagingly written, well-illustrated overview of neuroanatomy and its functional underpinnings, this trusted resource belongs on your desk.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.