Clinical Doppler Ultrasound, 2e 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0443101167]
The imaging possibilities of Doppler ultrasound have revolutionized radiology. This highly practical guide provides the tools you need to navigate this constantly evolving technology with confidence and skill. The major applications of Doppler ultrasound, including examination techniques and the interpretation of results, are discussed in an accessible, reader-friendly manner, making the book an ideal reference for all radiologists who wish to update and expand their knowledge and skills.
- Discusses everything you need to know from anatomy, scanning, and technique, to normal and abnormal findings and their interpretation.
- Explains both the advantages and the limitations of using Doppler imaging so you can make an informed decision every time.
- Covers the basic principles behind the techniques so you can understand the why as well as the how.
- Contains detailed protocols for acquiring optimal images and avoiding errors.
- Uses 450 high-quality illustrations to bring techniques to life.
- Includes a bonus CD-ROM containing real-time videos of Doppler imaging to further demonstrate key techniques and diagnoses.
- Contains new chapters on ultrasonic echo-enhancing agents and the ultrasound of transplants.
- Presents the latest developments in scanning technologies such as harmonic imaging and pulse inversion.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.