Clinical Dermatology (Lange Medical Books) 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071769153]
Introducing the most accessible, concise guide to dermatology
This succinct, expert authored guide clearly, systematically reviews more than 100 of the most common and challenging skin disorders. Featuring an easy-to-follow, full-color presentation, it clarifies diagnosis and treatment, giving you a solid grasp of the latest clinical protocols.
- More than 250 full-color illustrations
- Cohesive three section organization:
Section 1 reviews the principles of diagnosis and management as well as office-based procedures
Section 2 covers common and critical dermatologic conditions
Section 3 teaches the differential diagnosis of skin diseases in specific body regions based on morphology and other clinical findings
- Includes access to online learning center where videos of the skin exam and office procedures as well as lectures and additional images increase your understanding
- Consistent presentation for disease-based chapters provides a cohesive framework for understanding the material
- Evidence-based reviews and international guidelines
- Learning aids throughout the book include text boxes, concept clarifying figures and photographs, and insightful clinical “Pearls” and “Pitfalls”
Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.