Clinical Cardio-oncology, 1e 1 Har/Psc Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323442277]
Clinical Cardio-oncology is a comprehensive, clinically focused title for cardiologists, oncologists, and specialists in cardio-oncology programs who need up-to-date knowledge about the cardiovascular effects of cancer treatment, especially on long-term cancer survivors. This brand-new resource covers the implementation of cardio-oncology into your practice, while a strong focus on patient management offers helpful information on coordinating care before, during, and after therapy. Its highly organized four-section format allows readers to quickly and easily locate relevant information.
- Comprised of four sections for quick and easy reference: Oncology and Hematology Principles; Cardiac Complications from Cancer Therapy; Coordination of Care; and Cardio-oncology in Practice.
- Includes online case studies focused on the structure and implementation of cardio-oncology care.
- Provides expert wisdom from cardio-oncology authorities around the world, as well as consultation and perspectives from pioneers in the field of oncology.
- Highlights the principles of cancer therapies, including radiation and tumor therapy, as well as pre-, intra-, and post-therapy cardiology evaluation.
- Boasts chapters on implementing cardio-oncology into practice: primary cancer centers, comprehensive referral centers, group practices, and educational needs and goals for fellowship programs.
- Advises on how to coordinate care for the patient at every stage of treatment (pre-therapy, during therapy, after therapy, and end-of-life).
- Presents detailed information on various cardiac complications from cancer therapy, such as cardiomyopathy, vascular disease, arrhythmias, and hypertension.
- Teaches the principles of oncology and hematology with coverage of different therapy types and cardiac tumors.
- Includes a comprehensive drug guide.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.