Clinical Biochemistry:Metabolic and Clinical Aspects: With Expert Consult access, 3e 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0702051403]
Now fully revised and updated, Clinical Biochemistry, third edition is essential reading for specialty trainees, particularly those preparing for postgraduate examinations. It is also an invaluable current reference for all established practitioners, including both medical and scientist clinical biochemists.
Building on the success of previous editions, this leading textbook primarily focuses on clinical aspects of the subject, giving detailed coverage of all conditions where clinical biochemistry is used in diagnosis and management – including nutritional disorders, diabetes, inherited metabolic disease, metabolic bone disease, renal calculi and dyslipidaemias. The acquisition and interpretation of clinical biochemical data are also discussed in detail.
- Expanded sections on haematology and immunology for clinical biochemists provide a thorough understanding of both laboratory and clinical aspects
- New chapters are included on important evolving areas such as the metabolic response to stress, forensic aspects of clinical biochemistry and data quality management
- An extended editorial team – including three expert new additions – ensures accuracy of information and relevance to current curricula and clinical practice
- A superb new accompanying electronic version provides an enhanced learning experience and rapid reference anytime, anywhere!
Enhanced eBooks for medical professionals
Compatible with PC, Mac®, most mobile devices and eReaders, browse, search, and interact with this title – online and offline. Redeem your PIN at expertconsult.com today!
- Straightforward navigation and search across all Elsevier titles
- Seamless, real-time integration between devices
- Adjustable text size and brightness
- Notes and highlights sharing with other users through social media
- Interactive content
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.