Clinical Anatomy by Regions Ninth Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1451110324]
Widely praised for its clear and consistent organization, abundant illustrations, and emphasis on clinical applications, Clinical Anatomy by Regions delivers the user-friendly features and expert perspectives that have made the textbook one of the top teaching and learning resources for those seeking insights into the practical application of anatomy.
Ideal for medical, dental, allied health, and nursing programs, this book guides students through the fundamentals of human anatomy, explaining the how and why behind each structure, and offering readers the hands-on guidance they need to make sound clinical choices.
Organized by body region from surface to deep structures, this new edition features:
· Updated design and layout allowing for a shorter, more focused text
· Enhanced color illustrations and art program to facilitate visual learning
· Basic Clinical Anatomy sections with essential information on gross anatomic structures of clinical significance
· Chapter Objectives that focus students on material most important to their preparedness for the patient encounter
· Clinical Notes highlighting the clinical importance of anatomical information
· Embryologic Notes with insight on developmental anatomy
· Numerous examples of clinical images to support the text
· Surface Anatomy sections explaining surface landmarks of important structures
· Online E-Book and Interactive Question Bank
Download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.