Clinical Anatomy: A Case Study Approach 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071628428]
A UNIQUE TEXT THAT BRIDGES THE GAP BETWEEN BASIC AND CLINICAL ANATOMY
Filled with 50 cases that consider 130 possible diagnoses, and more than 250 illustrations, this concise, highly accessible book is a must for medical students and professionals preparing for their courses, boards, and practice. With each chapter, you will gain insight into the fundamentals of human anatomy and–just as importantly–its relevance to actual clinical practice. Clinical Anatomy features an intuitive body region organization, which is consistent with the common instructional approach of medical gross anatomy courses. No other guide offers you the opportunity to interact with clinical conditions on a level that so closely approximates clinical practice.
- A rigorous, case-based approach helps you master the basics of anatomy and apply what you have learned to real-world clinical scenarios
- 50 clinical cases include the patient complaint, relevant findings of the physical examination, and the signs and symptoms of related clinical problems
- M ore than 250 full-color ANATOMIC AL AND CLINICAL images
- Definitions of clinical terms presented WITH each cASE
- Instructive overview of the nervous system in the first chapter
- Logical body region organization
- Chapter-ending USMLE-type (clinical-vignette) review questions
- Helpful appendices feature a comprehensive list of clinical terms (referenced by case) and explanations of the correct answers for the review questions
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.