Cardiology Secrets 5th Edition
[amazon_link asins=’0323478700′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’6bdad7e7-42ce-4934-8686-18552418a138′]
Cardiology Secrets 5th Edition
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
For more than 30 years, The Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Cardiology Secrets, 5th Edition, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style – making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective – now with an improved organization that makes information even easier than ever to find.
- Written by global experts and thought leaders in cardiovascular disease.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- New dedicated sections on peripheral vascular and cerebrovascular disease, venous thromboembolic disease, and specific populations and conditions, plus a dedicated chapter on new direct oral anticoagulant agents.
- New chapters added on hypercoagulability states, specific valvular lesions, sleep apnea and the heart, heart disease in women, cardio-oncology, cardiac arrest, transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), carotid artery disease, and hemorrhagic stroke.
- Several hundred illustrations, figures, and flow diagrams – 100+ are new!
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.