Cardiac Surgery in the Adult, Third Edition 3rd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071469133]
The classic leading-edge guide to heart surgery in adults — completely updated by leaders in the field
A Doody’s Core Title ESSENTIAL PURCHASE for 2011!
5 STAR DOODY’S REVIEW
“Each chapter reports the state-of-the-art and reflects the most recent reports in the international literature. The DVD is especially valuable. With modern surgical textbooks becoming more like multimedia tools than dry stacks of unreadable pages, readers can count on visual depictions of new techniques. The book achieves its goal of shedding new light on all the needed areas. This is a great resource for medical professionals involved in the care of patients with cardiac surgical diseases. It certainly is a ‘must have’ for trainees in cardiothoracic surgery as well as for more experienced practitioners who desire a reliable update from world renowned leaders in the field.”–Doody’s Review Service
In this trusted reference, renowned cardiac surgeon and Harvard professor Dr. Lawrence H. Cohn takes you through all aspects of heart surgery in adults. The text’s acclaimed coverage begins with a solid review of cardiac surgery fundamentals, then progresses to optimal perioperative and interoperative care before covering the full range of individual procedures.
Inside, you’ll find over 1,000 step-by-step illustrations that clarify each procedure, along with important guidance on all of the discipline’s fundamental operations and operative techniques. With updated and revised content, the new edition of this forward-thinking, landmark text is undoubtedly the most up-to-date resource of its kind available anywhere.
- All the latest surgical perspectives and techniques in ischemic and valvular heart disease, disease of great vessels, cardiac arrhythmias, and more
- Expert authorship by one of the world’s most respected cardiac surgeons, with contributions from an internationally recognized group of authors
- Cutting-edge overview of cardiothoracic transplantations, circulatory support, and nontransplant options for heart failure
- Brand new, timely chapters on cardiac imaging, minimally invasive procedures, and stem cell therapy
- Reworked illustration program, featuring newly commissioned two-color drawings, with classic artwork from the previous editions colorized
- Two-color format throughout the text, which helps you efficiently navigate chapter material, providing quick access to key information
- Complimentary DVD with video clips that help simplify complex procedures
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.