Breastfeeding: A Guide for the Medical Professional (Expert Consult – Online and Print), 7e
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1437707882]
Breastfeeding is a comprehensive reference that provides basic science information as well as practical applications. Dr. Ruth Lawrence―a pioneer in the field of human lactation―covers the uses of certain drugs in lactating women, infectious diseases related to lactation, the latest Australian research on anatomy and physiology, and much more…in print and online.
- Provide thoughtful guidance to the breastfeeding mother according to her circumstances, problems, and lifestyle from integrated coverage of evidence-based data and practical experience.
- Make appropriate drug recommendations, including approved medications, over-the-counter medications, and herbal remedies.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Treat conditions associated with breastfeeding―such as sore nipples, burning pain, or hives―using extensive evidence-based information.
- Apply the latest understanding of anatomy and physiology through coverage of recent Australian CT and MR studies of the breast and its function.
- Stay current on new research on infectious diseases germane to lactation and new antibiotics, antivirals, and immunizations available for use during lactation.
- Effectively manage the use of medications during lactation thanks to an updated discussion of this difficult subject.
The latest research on breastfeeding and evidence-based solutions for treating associated medical problems from the authority in the field, Dr. Ruth Lawrence
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.