Basic Science of Oncology, Fifth Edition (McGraw-Hill International Editions) 5th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071745203]
NOW IN FULL COLOR!
Discover the science of cancer–with this newly revised, essential introduction to cancer biology and genetics
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015!
Here in one well-organized, reader-friendly volume, you’ll find everything you must know about the biology underlying cancer and its treatment, supported by the latest peer-reviewed research. Written by preeminent oncology researchers and clinicians, the book highlights the full range of important oncology topics and takesyou through the biological basis of current and future biological therapy as well as more traditional approaches to cancer treatment.
Presented in full color, the Fifth Edition of The Basic Science of Oncology is thoroughly updated and refreshed to reflect the latest critical thinking in oncology. For graduate students, oncologists, residents, and fellows, there can be no more useful guide to thebedrock science and practice of oncology than this all-in-one reference.
This is a 2015 Doody’s Core title.
- The most current, evidence-based oncology primer–one that encapsulates the science of cancer causation, cancer biology, and cancer therapy
- Key insights into molecular and genetic aspects of cancer familiarize you with cancer biology as applied to prognosis and personalized cancer medicine
- In-depth focus on the discovery, evaluation, and biology of anti-cancer drugs, immunotherapy, and molecularly-targeted agents
- Up-to-date coverage of the basic science of radiation therapy
- Specific chapters/sections on intratumor heterogeneity as it relates to potential new treatment strategies–including tumor microenvironment and metabolism, tumor stem cells, and genomic/proteomic heterogeneity
- NEW! Chapter Essentials synthesize chapter content in a convenient list
- NEW! Color diagrams and schematics summarize important data
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.