Atlas of Neurologic Diagnosis and Treatment
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0781753244]
The maze of neuroanatomy, symptomatology, and neurologic syndromes can be daunting to the primary care practitioner. Patients are often quickly referred to a specialist or subjected to a range of expensive diagnostic tests.
With this clear and practical reference, you will address the challenges of neurologic diagnosis and management at the primary care level—with straightforward illustrated guidance on neuroanatomy, physical examination, the neurologic workup, diagnostic tests, differential diagnosis, and treatment options.
Begin your journey from complexity to clarity.
- In-depth coverage addresses a range of commonly encountered neurologic disorders, showing you what to look for, what tests to order, and how the results affect your treatment choices.
- Abundant, colorful illustrations help you understand critical neuroanatomy and recognize clinically significant anomalies.
- Synopses of etiology, diagnosis, and treatment for each disease give you the information you need to understand and address the patient’s problem.
- Differential diagnosis of neurologic symptoms and signs are addressed, together with the work-up of each symptom and sign—all arranged in alphabetical order for easy reference.
- Case studies bring the diseases to life by highlighting salient features to help hone your physical examination and diagnostic skills.
- Useful appendices outline additional special examination techniques, laboratory workup for neurologic symptoms, and treatment guidelines for each disease.
- Thorough references guide you to resources that address rare disorders and controversial diagnostic procedures not covered in the text.
- Handy glossary provides a fingertip reference to commonly used terms.
Before you evaluate your next patient…be sure this indispensable reference is in your hands. Order your copy today!
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.