Atlas of Clinical and Surgical Orbital Anatomy: Expert Consult: Online and Print, 2e 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=1437722725]
Atlas of Clinical and Surgical Orbital Anatomy, by Dr. Jonathan Dutton, demonstrates the complex area of orbital anatomy through unique illustrations and comprehensive coverage that goes from embryology to adult anatomy. This completely updated and revised new edition features a new chapter on the cavernous sinus, illustrations modified to reflect recent anatomic findings, and new sections covering clinical correlations. With access to the fully searchable text and a downloadable image gallery online at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have the detailed visual guidance you need to perform successful orbital surgery.
- Clearly see the nuances of each anatomic system with layered illustrations that use multiple artworks to display relevant structures and highlight key intricacies.
- Visualize each system three-dimensionally through depictions from frontal, lateral, and superior angles.
- Apply a comprehensive approach to common orbital diseases using coverage of clinical correlations from embryology to adult anatomy.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image gallery.
- Master the anatomy-disease-surgery relationship thanks to new chapter sections on clinical correlations.
- Get a more complete understanding of orbital disease through a new chapter on the cavernous sinus and illustrations modified to reflect recent anatomic findings.
- Stay current on the newest research data with completely revised and updated chapters and references.
Completely understand the complex area of orbital anatomy with this uniquely illustrated guide
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.