Anesthesia Unplugged, Second Edition (Gallagher, Anesthesia Unplugged) 2nd Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071767177]
An engaging and effective way to learn all the essential anesthesia procedures
More than any other text, Anesthesia Unplugged, 2e disarmingly demystifies anesthesiology. Featuring an easy-to-navigate atlas-style design, this skill-sharpening book delivers step-by-step instruction on the entire spectrum of perioperative, ambulatory, regional, and general procedures.
Essential for anesthesiology residents, student registered nurse anesthetists, medical students with an interest in anesthesiology, and Intensive Care Unit personnel, Anesthesia Unplugged, 2e features:
- Authoritative, complete coverage of all relevant anesthesia procedures, from the IV and laryngoscopy, to the combined spinal-epidural and transesophageal echocardiography
- An efficient organization featuring one procedure per chapter
- Critical information broken down into manageable chunks and templates – ideal for busy residents and clinicians
- 600 high-quality photographs and illustrations that put key anesthesia procedures into proper clinical perspective
- Amusing insights you won’t get anywhere else with chapters that include: The Mask of Zorro: Mask Ventilation; Whiz-Bang Intubation Gizmos; PICC Lines – Just Really, Really Long IVs; Goodnight, Sleep Tight: Setup and Mask Induction for Pediatric Patients; The Lung’s Not Down, You Idiot! – Lung Isolation; Thoracic Epidurals―What’s the Big Deal?; Stand By Me: The Femoral Arterial Line
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.