Abdominal Imaging: The Core Requisites 1st Edition
bdominal Imaging: The Core Requisites 1st Edition
Taking a high-yield, “just the essentials” approach, Abdominal Imaging: The Core Requisites helps you establish a foundational understanding of both gastrointestinal and genitourinary imaging during rotations, prepare for the core and certifying exams, and refresh your knowledge of key concepts. This new title solves the “information overload” problem often faced by trainee and practicing radiologists by emphasizing the essential knowledge you need in an easy-to-ready hybrid format of traditional text and bullet points.
- Emphasizes a “just the essentials” approach to foundational abdominal imaging content presented in an easy-to-read, quick reference format, with templated content that includes numerous outlines, tables, pearls, boxed material, and bulleted text for easy reading and efficient recall.
- Helps you build and solidify core knowledge to prepare you for clinical practice with critical, up-to-date information on GI/GU topics, including relevant anatomy, lesion characterization, tumor staging, indication-based protocols and techniques, and more.
- Prioritizes high-yield topics and explains key information to help you efficiently and effectively prepare for board exams.
- Contains problem-based and disease-focused chapters such as right upper quadrant pain, chronic liver disease, colorectal cancer and screening, postoperative imaging, and abdominal/pelvic trauma.
- Includes reporting tips and recommendations with sample structured reports.
- Features more than 500 high-quality images spanning a variety of critical abdominal and pelvic disease processes, including discussions of advanced imaging techniques such as multiparametric MRI, dual energy CT, and elastography.
- Published as part of the newly reimagined Core Requisites series, an update to the popular Requisites seriesfor today’s busy clinician.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS MEDICAL BOOK
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..
Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers.
If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server.
emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.