This book provides practical guidance on the most common elective and emergency procedures. Each concise chapter follows the same format and contains standardized headings: position, incision, exposure and operative technique, and closure. Numerous illustrations detail the procedures, providing clarity at a glance.
- Each chapter concisely summarizes a specific operation’s relevant anatomy · patient position · incision · exposure and operative technique · and closure.
- Illustrations demonstrate the key steps of each procedure.
- Consistent headings and succinct chapters facilitate rapid review.
- Coverage includes important procedures such as tracheostomy · breast biopsy · axillary dissection · laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication · hepatectomy · pancreatoduodenectomy · subtotal colectomy and J-pouch reconstruction · carotid endarterectomy · nephrectomy · and many more.
- DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE