LANGE Instant Access EKGs and Cardiac Studies 1st Edition
The most convenient, easy-to-use resource for interpreting EKG readings — full of clinical facts, figures, and data you will rely on again and again
This handy guide has all the information you need to effectively decipher every type of electrocardiogram, from the most basic to the most challenging. More than any other resource, EKGs and Cardiac Studies concisely explains how to understand and interpret EKG reading for all types of disease states.
- All the bottom-line, clinical essentials for understanding common and uncommon EKG readings
- Valuable introductory material on how EKGs work and the basics of the EKG test
- Clear, easy-access tables and EKG strips that make the book’s content especially relevant for day-to-day clinical practice
- Coverage includes hypertrophy, ischemia, injury, and infarct; conduction blocks; arrhythmias, electrolyte and drug effects; and other conditions
- Perfect for use as a stand-alone on-the-spot reference or in conjunction with other manuals