Whether you are just starting out as a senior doctor or half way up the ladder, this book will give you the help and advice you need to develop your career pathway in primary care or hospital medicine and achieve success in your professional life.
Simple, practical tips; strategies; and well-researched advice will empower you to:
- Excel when applying and interviewing for that all-important ST3 position
- Achieve examination success in your chosen specialty
- Make the most of conferences, courses, and other networking opportunities
- Obtain research funding and choose research areas
- Deal with workplace politics and management challenges
- Make the right decisions in choosing your final job, whether at home or overseas
Brimming with sound practical advice, hints, and tips, this text with its readily accessible style and approach is an essential survival guide for all embarking on their carrer as a senior doctor.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE