Zitelli and Davis’ Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis, 7e 7th Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0323393039]
Through six bestselling editions, Zitelli and Davis’ Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis, by Drs. Basil J. Zitelli, Sara C. McIntire, and Andrew J. Nowalk, has been the gold standard atlas of pediatric diagnosis for residents and physicians. Thousands of high-quality clinical photographs are paired with authoritative clinical content, covering both common and uncommon pediatric disorders. Extensive revisions throughout bring this encyclopedic resource fully up to date, helping you hone your visual examination skills and improve your diagnostic accuracy.
- Features more than 2,500 color photographs supplemented by explanatory text, laboratory tests, and imaging.
- Emphasizes pertinent historical factors, examination techniques, visual findings, and diagnostic methods.
- Includes over 20 clinical videos online, as well as new coverage of urinary tract infections, vesicoureteral reflux management, food allergies, Lyme disease, coagulation disorders, congenital infections, and immune deficiencies
- Contains a new chapter on vascular anomalies, with detailed descriptions of vascular malformations and new medical co-management approaches.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.