USMLE Road Map Pathology (LANGE USMLE Road Maps) 1st Edition
[amazon template=iframe image2&asin=0071482679]
You’ll never find an easier, more efficient, and more focused way to ace pathology and pathology-related questions on the USMLE than USMLE Road Map: Pathology. Designed to provide maximum learning in minimum time, this unique review offers a concise, creative, and well-illustrated new approach to mastering pathology.
- USMLE Shortcuts for effective USMLE preparation
- Outline Format with Two-color Presentation guides you through the most important areas in pathology
- High-Yield Facts promote comprehension and recall
- Over 90 Images including photomicrographs and clinical pictures
- Rapid Review Glossary defines common terms, diseases, signs, syndromes, and bodies
- Learning Tips and Tricks garnered from years of interaction with students just like you
- Clear Explanations from instructors with the experience to know the questions you would ask
download this book free here
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.