Total Burn Care, 5e 5th Edition
Recent advances in research have resulted in tremendous changes in burn management. Stay fully up to date with the new edition of Total Burn Care, by leading authority Dr. David N. Herndon. Detailed procedural guidelines and video clips walk you through every step of the process, from resuscitation through reconstruction and rehabilitation. Everyone on the burn care team, including general and plastic surgeons, intensivists, anesthestists, and nurses, will benefit from this integrated, multidisciplinary guide to safe and effective burn management.
- Discusses infection control, early burn coverage, occupational physical exercise, respiratory therapy, and ventilator management.
- Summarizes key points at the beginning of each chapter for quick reference.
- Uses an integrated, team approach to help you meet the clinical, physical, psychological, and social needs of every patient.
- Offers expert guidance on early reconstructive surgery and rehabilitation, with new content on improved surgical techniques.
- Provides access to 15+ procedural operative videos and PowerPoint presentations on topics ranging from alopecia and anesthesia to radiation and treatment of infection – ideal for teaching and presenting.
- Covers special populations such as elderly and pediatric patients, and includes a new chapter on burns in pregnancy.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.