The Walls Manual of Emergency Airway Management Fifth Edition
[amazon_link asins=’1496351967′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’aishabano-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’45661810-8604-11e8-acf6-bb7ce557e083′]
DOWNLOAD THIS BOOK FREE HERE
Manage airway emergencies with confidence!
The Walls Manual of Emergency Airway Management is the world’s most trusted reference on emergency airway management, and is the foundation text in the nationally recognized The Difficult Airway Course: Emergency™, The Difficult Airway Course: Critical Care™, and The Difficult Airway Course: EMS™. Its practical, hands-on approach provides all the concrete guidance you need to effectively respond to any airway emergency, whether in the emergency department, ICU, urgent care setting, pre-hospital environment, or anywhere else airway emergencies may occur.
- Apply the latest evidence-based approaches to all aspects of airway management.New chapters include Managing Retroglottic Devices, Controversies in EMS Airway Management, The Unstable Patient: Optimization for Emergency Airway Management, and Safe Extubation of the At-Risk Emergency Patient. Discover expanded coverage of preoxygenation techniques and comprehensive updates throughout.
- Efficiently overcome any challenge in airway management with the aid of step-by-step instructions, mnemonics, easy-to-follow algorithms, and rich illustrations.
- Glean expert insights from a brand-new editorial team led by Calvin Brown III, MD, who is Dr. Walls’ colleague and protégé, and many of the same airway experts who teach The Difficult Airway Course™ – additionally, Dr. Ron Walls continues to actively author content within this edition!
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
This website strictly complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws..Please be clear that we (emedicalbooks.com) do not own copyrights of these e-books. The intention behind sharing these books and educational material is to provide easy access to medical students, doctors and other individuals related to the field of medical science, "thus only for educational purpose". We highly encourage our readers to purchase this content from the respected publishers. If anyone holding copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us rightaway. All books and educational material on emedicalbooks.com are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that your copyrights have been violated, then please contact us immediately. You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests. emedicalbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. emedicalbooks.com server doesnot store any type of book or material. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet.